Sunday, August 25, 2013

POEM Day At The Zoo Tom Gaunt

The female gorilla was pining at the zoo,
No suitable male could be found,
The keepers didn't know what to do,
So they decided to ask around town.

The zoo authorities they did the rounds,
Said they wanted a suitable chappie,
Asking who would do it for five hundred pounds,
Sleep with the gorilla and keep her happy.

But people felt awkward,
Saying "What a question to ask",
Until old Jack stepped forward,
Saying "I might do the task",

"But I have three questions" said Jack,
"Before I do this thing,
First I don't want any comeback,
If there's any offspring.

"My second question is this,
It all depends on her need,
Do I have to give her a kiss,
Before I perform this deed?

"Thirdly" said Jack "Don't think it a cheek,
And if you accept my bid,
You'll have to give me at least a week,
To come up with the five hundred quid".

http://www.jokes-24.com/funny-video-picture-game-joke/Funny-poems---Life-Poems_Day-At-The-Zoo_1057.html

No comments:

Post a Comment