Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Women are you easily to become wet without any touching,kissing,rubbing,,...?

I can usually become rather excited by just words.. i love for a guy/girl to tell me what they want to do to me.. it gets me worked up pretty good and quick.

Yes I had a GF that would get wet and her nipples get erect just from the sound of my voice.

Yea, If a guy whispers in my ear, what he want's to do to me, especially details, it gets me wet, and gets my nipples hard, then i'm ready for some serious attention.

My gf will get wet and excited and sometimes cum just from my voice. If I whisper erotic thoughts or describe what I am going to do with her, she can orgasm.

Im always wet no matter what its weird I get turned on so easily my mind tends to mingle and then there you go I got major sex flesh and my breasts enlargen majorly so many guys i know are turned on by that

I get wet real easy,, sometime just a cute guy in worn jeans can do the trick, and then I have to take it out on my husband

It depends about how good you are!

UGH- Sometimes I hate the power my boyfriend has over me. I can get excited very easily and he LOVES to leave me stranded. grrr

YES! My mind does all the work for me

My bf can get me wet by telling me how good I look, how much he wants me, and what he wants to do to me.

Oh baby, yes, that gets me really hot really quick, I love it when he tells me in a soft voice, exactly what he wants to do to me, and how he wants to do it.And if he's blowing in my ear or kissing my neck at the same tome, that speeds it up considerably.

I came once, while shopping down town. I was looking at a dress in a store window, and a cute guy walked by, that I thought I knew, and I turned to look at him, and BAM, I had to grab the window frame to keep from colapsing I came so hard. It was really embarising. I felt my panties get wet. So, yes we are strange creatures, and really vulnerable where men are concerned.

Yes Candi, a lot of us are like that, maybe all of us and some just dont admit it, Even a sexy smile from a guy can get me wet.

I know exactly what you mean, Ruby B B, Guys can get us so hot, sometimes, that we're entirely in their power. I get so turned on that I can't even speak coherintly, I just lay there and moan, and grind my hips. Don't you just want to strangle him when he does that. I think some guys love to make us beg, when we need it so bad, that it's almost unbearable. I just want to scream, put it in, and do it to me, before I claw your eyes out.

Makes me feel kinda slutty, when I get wet like that, I just want to get nasty


http://www.answerbag.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment