Sunday, May 5, 2013

Women Sexual Over-Drive Confessions

My husband works 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week. We are both tired, stressed, sore, and overworked by the end of the day. But after our daughter has gone to bed, I like to set aside everything and be intimate with my husband. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the same ideas. He's too tired, or too sore, or just "not in the mood." We are a recently married couple, in our late 20's. We should still have a decent sexual drive. It's frustrating to me that he isn't on the same page as me when it comes to sex.

It's the main argument in our marriage. I can't understand how six or seven days can go by, and sex just never happens. No woman wants to always take the initiative ... If I didn't speak up, I'm sure a month could just pass by without any intimacy at all. I would be happiest with intimate contact every day of the week, but I've tried to compromise to every other day. But even that doesn't occur without a reminder. I'm learning to accept that I am just going to have to be the aggressor 95 percent of the time.

[I] have had a difference in desire from my husband for about the last 11 years or more. We have sex a couple of times a year and sometimes it might be twice a week for a week and then nothing for months at a time. I have tried making his favorite meals, doing a week's worth of really nice things to get him in a happy state of mind, wearing sexy clothes and lingerie -- it doesn't work. I have no idea what turns him on. My husband doesn't respond to pressure, hates talking about it and it is a cause of stress on our marriage. He bought me a vibrator so I would be happy and leave him alone. It doesn't fill the need, although sometimes I just enjoy the pleasure without the hassle and have to fantasize that my husband enjoys pleasing me.

He wouldn't have sex while I was pregnant with each of our children. Talk about a long nine plus months. It was well over a year if no sex with our last child. Now that we have completed my our family I don't know if we will ever have sex again. He says his work is done ... We are completely happy otherwise. In total we have been together 20 years and married almost 11. We are each others' best friend just not compatible lovers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/02/sex-confessions-women-want-sex-more-than-men_n_3203879.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

No comments:

Post a Comment