Monday, September 17, 2012

Falling in Love Poem Sherifview

Falling in love is a natural feeling usually at very young age when one faces new life unhurt and pure. The thought of the loved overwhelms the person and dreams overwhelm the person. One feels living in another world and feels lonely without the loved ones.


Poem I feel I am falling in love
I feel I am falling in love
You are in my mind all the time
There is something called love fever
When I loose sleep about you all night
When your image flirts and follows
When I miss sourly your presence
When I yearn to be with you every moment
When the thoughts of your laughter
rings in my ears
Your smiles and cheers
The merry times we spent together
The dreams float around
The bonds of love will tie us
So happily forever
 

No comments:

Post a Comment